Wednesday, February 13, 2019

How To Fix Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x8024a105

If you see a Windows Update Error Code 0x8024a105 when trying to run Windows Update, then this post gives you some suggestions that may help you fix the issue. When you run Windows Update, you will see the following message:
There were problems downloading some updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: (0x8024a105).
I received this error message when I went on to download the KB4020102 update. Searching for 0x8024a105 as suggested there did not really help. Since Windows had suggested that I search for this error code, I expected to see a post by Microsoft explaining why this error occurred and what was the definitive solution; but unfortunately, I was left to the mercy of the Internet.
This error code is not listed in the Windows Updates error codes list. All I could find out that it is probably something related to the Automatic Updates client.

Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x8024a105

Well, if you receive this error when downloading Windows Update here are a few things you could try.
Windows 10 Update error 0x8024a105
1] I did click on the Retry button right away and even after some 15 minutes a few times, but it did not help me. What helped me was this! I simply decided to reboot by PC and used a different connection. Instead of my regular cabled Internet connection, I used my WiFi connection. That’s it! Windows 10 started downloading the updates.
2] Flush the SoftwareDistribution folder and see if that works for you.
3] Reset the Catroot2 folder and try again.
4] Run the Windows Update Troubleshooter and then try to run Windows Update again. It will also reset Windows Update components.
5] Automatically Reset Windows Update Agent to default and check.
6] This post offers more suggestions if Windows Update will not download or fail to install.
7] If you were using Windows Update to update your version of Windows to a newer version of Windows, try using its .ISO file and carry out a build to build upgrade.
As I mentioned, in my case, simply restarting the PC and changing the Internet connection helped me, and I was able to download & install the Windows Updates successfully.
windows 10 update error code 0x8024a105
Let us know what worked for you.
Call On Our Technical Support Phone Number for fix Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x8024a105 by Errorcode Expert ? USA +1 (800) 848-5295 Right Now to Get Instant Help

No comments:

Post a Comment